Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Birth

This attempt at blogging started Sunday, 23 February, 2013, while enjoying a cup of capuccino with my good friend, Carlo, at Espressamente in Shangrila mall in Manila. 

I was supposed to fly to Nepal on that day, but as luck have it, my passport got stucked at the UK embassy. Im not sure why I decided to file my visa application 10 days back , for my April travel when I still have time to file it after I'm back from Nepal. But I (stupidly) did. And I always believed that things happen for a (hopefully good) reason.

And since I do not really want to exert any effort looking for that reason, I decided to spend that Sunday to reconnect with a good friend from way, way back, instead.

We spent hours and hours talking about our funny and not so funny adventures the past year when he realized that I have actually a lot of good memories from the many work travels I had, and am having. Come to think of it, by now, I have actually travelled to 13 countries (most of them I visited the past 3 years because of my current work), and might be visiting some more in the coming years. So, why not have a blog, to have a memoir of these visits to other countries?  It would be good to be able to share them, but equally good so that I wont forget them, even when I start forgetting things when I start to grow old (dreadful!).

So, here goes. 

Oh by the way, this is my friend Carlo, as he thought of this *brilliant* idea:


"the thinker"-belle :-D





No comments:

Post a Comment