Friday, June 30, 2017

Some Thoughts On My Graduation Day

Back to the reason why I was in UK.  After 18 months of readings, assignments, webinars, papers and group work, I am finally graduating from the Plan International Certificate in Management.  I did work hard for it, lost a number of me-time in order to complete the requirements, and finally I was on my final workshop week and graduation.

I was happy for all the knowledge, tools and skills gained.  I was specially happy to have met special people during the workshop week: my group mates for the workshop.  A very diverse, hard working and competitive group who genuinely cared about learning, and valued the friendship that has developed through the week.

My team



I was also happy for all the insights learned throughout the week.  Though the speeches of the guest speakers were anchored on organizational priorities, I have learned more from their personal insights:  the need to be true to who we are, and to pursue our passion.  One is born to live life in his/her own terms.  



18 months worth of hard work

No comments:

Post a Comment