Thursday, March 7, 2013

Nepali Tea Galore

The best tasting milk tea I have ever tasted was from Nepal. I first tasted it during my trip to Kathmandu and Makwanpur in August last year. No matter where I had it , whether in the city or up in the Himalayan mountains, I could safely say that theirs is the best tasting cup of milk tea ever.

When I heard that we will be having our annual network meeting in Nepal this February, the first thing in my 'to-do' list is to buy tons of Nepali tea.  As luck would have it, I was not able to go due to an unforeseen circumstance (i.e. the processing of my UK visa took ages and I was unable to get my passport in time).

But my Nepali friend Neeta was very helpful.  She sent me these through Mike, another friend who attended the meeting . Tadaaaa!
Nepali tea galore!

And I got all these varieties: green tea, masala tea, ginger tea, guranse tea, ilan tea. I think I have enough tea for the next three years. 

I now need to learn how to make an authentic Nepali tea and when I master it, I will probably set up a tea shop. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment