Thursday, September 12, 2013

Casa Santa at Jardin de Miramar

It always feels like Christmas whenever I spend time with my nephew- more so when it is spent in a place where it is Christmas everyday. 

Casa Santa is, at most, 15 minutes away from my house yet it took me ten years before I paid my first visit. It was an old family house in Jardin de Miramar, an event place in Antipolo.

Casa Santa houses a collection of more than 3,000 Santa Clause-s. You will see Santa of all sizes, and of all forms. There is elf Santa, girl Santa, stick Santa, glass Santa, ceramic Santa, skiing Santa, reading Santa, Santa descending from the roof, and many more.  






My favourite was the cool Santa in the toilet. My nephew's was the Christmas village in one of the rooms. The miniature Christmas Village looked like a real one,  the details well taken cared of that it did look like a small town on a snowy night.

There is an entrance fee for the Casa Santa , as well as a minimum number of persons. The website says a minimum of 10 is required but the girl let us in even if there were only a 4 of us.  

Casa Santa is located at :
Jardin de Miramar
276 San Jose Extension
San Isidro, Antipolo City
Telephone: 5843199
Mobile: 0917-8912208
Email: info@jardindemiramar.com



1 comment:

  1. Wow! this is a great post! Jardin de Miramar is also perfect for wedding reception venue. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete