Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 2- Pakistan Trip: And the work begins

7 April, 2014.  It was a Monday and we were to go to the Pakistan office for some meetings and to do the review.

It was a gloomy morning- and it looked like it will rain.  I waited for my colleagues by the garden of the guest house where I chanced upon a solitary bird, perched on one of the trees. It did look like a black and white picture- pretty much how I saw my life that morning (I was missing home bad!).

How i felt that day....solitary.

We walked to the office.  After saying hello to some, we were asked to join the weekly staff meeting.  We introduced ourselves and the purpose of the visit. We then had meetings with some point persons before lunch.    After lunch, we started with the review.  It was a long day.

On our way back to the hotel after work, I noticed the flowers in the neighborhood . They were lovely and they lift the spirit, in an otherwise gloomy day.




And, having learned our lessons from the day before, we had dinner at the hotel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment