Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Summertime!

It's officially summertime now .. no doubt. 33-35 degrees Celcius says it. What better way to start the summer than to have some water fun. And that was how I spent my birthday celebration with my family.

CME or Club Manila East  in Taytay, Rizal is a mere 15 minutes away from my place.  Despite it being around for sometime now, it is still one of the best , if not the best, resort within the greater Metro Manila. Price is just right at PHP375 , for a stay from 7AM to 9:30 PM (according to the cashier although website says until 5PM or so) , and for the many different kinds of pool.  We rented a cabana for PHP1,500, which is good for 15 persons and which has its own toilet and shower.

There are 2 wavepools: the ocean wave, with smaller but stronger waves, and beach wave, with bigger but gentler waves.  I particularly liked the beach wave pool and spent most of my time there.
The Beach Wave Pool... and theres my brother looking at my nephew in goggles .
At the ocean wave pool with my cousin

We also had fun kayaking at the kayak pool.

My brother and his girl
There is of course a kiddie pool, a shaded pool, a pool with giant slide, among others.

CME also offers surfing lessons , to those who want to learn it.  Or one can also try their zipline.

It was sheer fun...but the best thing about it is that I was with family. That is what matters most , at the end of each day.






No comments:

Post a Comment