Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Day 5: Back in San Francisco, and being high school once again.....

I woke up feeling excited to see my high school buddies once again.  I have booked for airport shuttle  through the hotel and reached McCarran airport all for USD7.  Everybody was still partying when I left the strip at 5 in the morning. 

It was a long queue at the McCarran airport, but when I got in, it was like the airport was still sleeping. I flew the 7 am flight back to San Francisco and got in there before 8 am. Mary's husband was so kind to pick me up.

In Hayward, Clarisse and Floram, who are now both living in Canada arrived the night before and were already (noisily) waiting for me, Gina and Kate, to arrive.  Gina flew in from LA to Sacramento and Kate, who lives there, picked her up. Too bad, the other guys will not be around. 

Words could not describe how happy we were to be together again, this time in the USA. It was a dream come true for us.  Way back in high school, we never thought this would ever be possible. All that we knew back then was that we were ready to work, and work hard, to make all our dreams come true- and to have fun. 



It was one of the happiest times for us- and we spent the first hour bantering, and being silly.It felt like high school once again.Some things indeed never change- and I am happy with that.  







No comments:

Post a Comment